All RISE technicians are either registered with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or are in pursuit of and oversighted in field toward their RBT.
· All RISE Technicians receive 40 hours training on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Autism.
· They receive an additional 11 hours training on Medicaid servicing mandates.
· They receive both observation shadow and active shadow.
· All RISE Technicians attend a monthly continuing training in-service.
· All RISE Technicians receive weekly training via a RISE supervisor for no less than 10% of training time.
Beginning in 2021, RISE is excited to be offering Michigan’s first ever Behavior Technician (BT) Apprenticeship registered by the US Department of Labor (USDOL) as meeting national labor quality standards, in conjunction with the Michigan Works! Region 7B and the Michigan Department of Labor (MDOL). RISE will sponsor and train two lucky Apprentices per year who will complete a rigorous training program to earn a Behavior Technician Journeyworker Certificate from the Department of Labor and to earn a nationally recognized credential within the behavior health industry.